Kanye West became sentimental in during the ‘Watch The Throne’ concert in his hometown of Chicago. Addressing the sold out crowd, he said:
“I wanna dedicate this show to the lady that brought me to Chicago at age three, the first black female chair of the English department at Chicago State University, Dr. Donda Claire Ann West. I know she up there looking down right now and she helped me get through these past four years, when America turned they back on me, when the world turned they back on me for tellin’ ya’ll the motherfuckin’ truth. And now I’m leading the Grammy nominations. And I just wanna thank Beyoncé and Jay-Z for standing by me in my darkest hours and you, Chicago, for standing by me in my darkest hour and giving me reason to feel like I should stay alive when the world thought I should die and staying by my side.”
- Urban Noize Mixtape| Jay-Z, Kanye West & Adele ‘Brooklyn. Chicago. London’
- Beyonce Supports Jay Z & Kanye West At Victoria Secrets Fashion Show!
- New Music| Jay-Z x Kanye West x T.I ‘N*gga’s In Paris’ (Remix)
- Kanye West & Jay-Z Perform At The Victoria Secret Fashion Show
- Video| Kanye West Performs ‘Stronger’ At Victoria Secret Fashion Show!