Drake is cleaning house. The 25-year-old Canadian-born rapper whose album “Take Care” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts last week fired his managers Gee Roberson, Al Branch, Kyambo Joshua and Bryant Cortez of Hip Hop Since 1978, the firm that also manages Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj. “Drake just felt like there were too many hands in his pockets,” a source said. “He was getting pulled in too many different directions.”
- Gee Roberson Named Chairman Of Geffen Records!
- BET Hip Hop Awards| Nominations Announced!
- Nicki Minaj, Drake, Ciara & More At Lil Wayne VMA After Party!
- Lil Wayne & Drake Join BET Awards Lineup!
- Lil Wayne & Drake To Release Joint Album