Last night we all heard Lil Wayne attack Jay-Z in the song ‘I’m Good’ . Now Wayne eloborates on the diss and says he doesn’t expect any fallout due to the track.
“I know there won’t be any repercussions behind what I did,” says a confident Wayne when asked if he had second thoughts about recording his acidic verse for ‘It ‘s Good.’ “I know for a fact music is about perception. You can’t do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can’t ever be upset about someone’s reaction.”
Wayne added that while he understands the intrigue and buzz behind the record, it’s just another song. “I’m not going to say I don’t know what would happen before I even say [something on record],” he explains. “I do know what will happen. I’m aware of it. But it is what it is.”
- New Music| Lil Wayne ‘It’s Good’ ft. Jadakiss & Drake (Jay-Z Diss)
- Amy Winehouse Covers VIBE Magazine!
- Lil Wayne Doesn’t Like ‘Dear Anne’
- Alex Da Kid Talks Odd Future Diss!
- Paris Hilton Interviews Lil Wayne!