Jennifer Hudson talks health and weight loss in the latest edition of SELF magazine out on stands in the States today. The singer and actress said:
“I didn’t even know I was considered plus-sized until I came to Hollywood…I thought I was the perfect size…an interviewer asked, ‘How does it feel to be plus-sized in Hollywood?’ I looked around, like, Who is she talking to? Oh, me? I’m plus-sized? In the neighborhood I’m from in Chicago, a 16 is normal. But in Hollywood, everyone looks exactly the same, so I stood out.”
Jennifer is currently the spokesperson for Weight Watchers and got back into shape once she had her baby, going down from a size 16 to a size 6.
“I’m prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar!”
See below for pics from the magazine spread.
- Jennifer Hudson | Album Launch Showcase In London!
- Donald Trump: “Jennifer Hudson’s Voice Is Better Than Rihanna’s”
- New Music| David Guetta ft. Jennifer Hudson – Night of Your Life (Snippet)
- Jennifer Hudson Sings Happy Birthday To President Obama!
- Jennifer Hudson Duets With 12 Year Old!