Lady Gaga and Jean-Paul Gaultier dress up as a priest and a nun for the TV special Gaga by Gaultier which will air in the US network CW on September 12
Gaga sat down with Gaultier in his Paris studio for the CW network show.
In the documentary she talks about her control over her image and her fans – known as her Little Monsters, according to reports.
- Lady Gaga Dresses In Drag on “You and I” Artwork!
- Lady Gaga | HBO Documentary Teaser #2
- Lady Gaga Arrives At Thierry Mulger Fashion Show!
- Birthday Girl, Lady Gaga Breaks Twitter Record!
- Preview| Lady Gaga ‘Government Hooker’