George Michael has been confirmed to perform at Alicia Keys’ Keep A Child Alive Black Ball, which will take place on June 15th at The Roundhouse in London.
He joins a host of other stars scheduled to take part in the night including Mark Ronson, Tinie Tempah and Paloma Faith.
Speaking of the addition, Alicia Keys said: “I’ve been a fan of George Michael for as long I can remember. He is a legend and an inspiration. His work raising awareness and funds for those suffering with the HIV virus has spanned three decades. I’m honoured that George has lent his voice to our KCA cause and I’m so excited that he’s singing for us at the Black Ball in London. It’s going to be an amazing night!”
The Ball aims to celebrate the work of the KCA as well as raise money for the support of people affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa and India.
- Alicia Keys ‘Keep A Child Alive’ Ball Details!
- Alicia Keys Announces One Off Royal Albert Hall Gig!
- George Michael Announces UK Tour!
- Prince Brings Out Alicia Keys In LA!
- George Michael Records Royal Wedding Song!